Zincovit Tablet 15S
* Mkt: Apex Laboratories Pvt Ltd
* Country of Origin: India
* Delivery charges if applicable will be applied at checkout
Zincovit tablet contains vitamins A, B complex, C, D, and E, minerals and Zinc. It is prescribed in suspected cases of dietary deficiency and in diseases when proper nutrition absorption by the body gets hampered or in any medical situation in which the body is not able to derive proper nutrition from regular food intake.
Therapeutic uses of Zincovit tablet:
Zincovit tablet is indicated as a prophylactic, as well as a therapeutic nutritional supplement:
- where the intake and/ or absorption of vitamins and minerals is suboptimal, e.g. in the presence of chronic diseases such as diabetes, nephrolithiasis, inflammatory bowel disease, and where concurrent medication decreases vitamin and mineral absorption
- in recovery from surgery, e.g. where nutritional intake continues to be inadequate
- for patients on special or restricted diets, e.g. in renal diets and where several food groups are restricted in therapeutic weight reducing diets
Side effects of Zincovit tablet:
Zincovit tablet may cause nausea, vomiting, stomach upset, headache, skin rashes or other allergic reactions, although not everybody gets them.