Uvrid NF Spf30 Pa+++ Lotion 100ml
* Mkt: Alkem Laboratories Ltd
* Country of Origin: India
* Delivery charges if applicable will be applied at checkout
Uvrid NF Lotion is a sunscreen lotion which contains Oxybenzone, Octinoxate, Titanium dioxide and Avobenzone. It protect the skin from the harmful effects of ultraviolet radiations of the sun. Uvrid NF Lotion has an UV protection factor.
Benefits of key ingredients:
Avobenzone absorbs the whole UVA spectrum from 310-400 nm. This makes it an ideal additive to any sunscreen formulation.
Oxybenzone primarily functions as a photostabilizer and sunscreen. It absorbs UVB and short UVA rays
Titanium dioxide is truly a broad-spectrum blocker, protecting from UVA, UVB, and even UVC.
Directions of use:
1. Apply generously on the exposed skin at least half an hour before exposure daily.
2. Re-apply after 2 hours when exposed to sun continuously.
3. Re-apply after 80 minutes when sweating profusely or swimming.
Apply daily on the face, hand and other body parts, half an hour before sun exposure or as directed by the physician.
Use under medical supervision.