Nestle Cerelac Stage 5 (18 months+) Powder 300 gm – 5 Grains & Fruits (Refill Pack)
* Mkt: Nestle India Ltd
* Country of Origin: India
* Delivery charges if applicable will be applied at checkout
Nestlé CERELAC Baby Cereal is a complementary food for babies from 8 to 12 months. While infants and children have higher requirements of nutrients than adults, 2 serves of CERELAC Grains & Fruits provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron. It is also, a source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals. Nestlé develops infant nutrition products backed by evolving science and research. Innovation has been at the heart of Nestlé since its beginning.
- GRAINS & FRUITS BABY CEREAL: Rich in Iron baby cereal for babies from 8 to 12 months
- ESSENTIAL NUTRIENTS FOR GROWTH: A source of 19 important nutrients including vitamins and minerals
- RICH IN IRON: Provides 75% of a baby’s daily need of iron in 2 serves
- GOODNESS OF HEALTHY INGREDIENTS: Comes with the goodness of cereal and milk
Directions for Use
- Wash your hands before preparing baby’s food. Make sure all utensils are thoroughly clean.
- Boil clean drinking water for 5 minutes. Allow to cool. Measure 75ml and pour lukewarm water into baby’s bowl.
- Add 3 leveled scoops of CERELAC.
- Stir until the cereal is smooth and feed immediately using a clean spoon.
- Do not use fewer scoops than directed, since diluted feeding will not provide adequate nutrients needed by your infant.
- Do not use more scoops than directed since concentrated feed will not provide the water needed by your infant
- After opening the pack, the contents should immediately be transferred to an empty, clean, dry and airtight container.
- Replace the lid tightly after every use and store in a cool, dry place.
- Ensure enclosed scoop is thoroughly washed and dried before use.
- After opening, use the contents within 3 weeks or the expiry date, whichever is earlier.
- Infant food should be used only on the advice of a health worker as to the need for its use and the proper method of its use.
- Infant food is not the sole source of nourishment for an infant.
- Use prepared feed within half an hour otherwise microbial deterioration may set in. Discard unused feed.