Out Of Stock
Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Flurilept Tablet 4S
* Mkt: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
* Country of Origin: India
* Delivery charges if applicable will be applied at checkout
What is FLURILEPT?
- FLURILEPT contains Penfluridol which belongs to a antipsychotic medicines
What FLURILEPT is used for?
- It is used for the treatment of certain behavioural disorders.
Talk to your Doctor, if you:
- Are allergic to any of the ingredients of this medicine
- Suffer from convulsions
- Have liver, heart or kidney disease
- Are suffering from dementia
Directions & For Use
- Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has told you
If you take more FLURILEPT
- If you have taken more than you should, contact your doctor or nearest hospital casualty department immediately
If you forget to take FLURILEPT
- If you forget to take this medicine, take it as soon as you remember, unless it is nearly time for your next dose, do not take the dose you have missed
- Do not take a double the dose to make up for a forgotten dose
If you stop taking FLURILEPT
- Do not stop taking this medicine without consulting your doctor
Like all medicines, this medicine can cause side effects although not everybody gets them.
- Disorders combining tremors, rigidity and/or abnormal movements
- Sensation of dizziness when standing up suddenly from a lying or sitting position
- Accelerated heart rate, cardiac arrhythmia
- Nausea, vomiting
- Impotence, frigidity
- Missed periods, breast enlargement, milk leaking from the nipple outside the normal breast-feeding periods
- Venous blood clots, particularly in the legs (the symptoms include swelling, pain and redness in the legs), can migrate through the blood vessels to the lungs and cause chest pain and breathing difficulties
There are no reviews yet.