Roll over image to zoom in
Click to open expanded view
Eritel 20mg Tablet 15S
- Composition: Each uncoated tablet contains: Telmisartan IP 20 mg. Excipients qs
- This product will have minimum 3 months expiry at the time of order dispatch.
- Dosage: As directed by the physician
- Storage: Store between 10⁰C to 25⁰C at dry & dark place. Keep the medicine out of reach of children.
- Manufactured/Marketed by: Eris Lifesciences Ltd.
USES OF ERITEL 20MG
- Treat high blood pressure
- Reduce cardiovascular events such as heart attack, stroke
SIDE EFFECTS OF ERITEL 20MG
- Rapid swelling of the skin and mucosa
- Injury or death to your unborn baby
- Faint or dizziness
- Kidney problems marked by swelling in your feet, ankles, or hands or unexplained weight gain
- High potassium in the blood (hyperkalemia) marked by swelling of the face, tongue, throat and difficulty breathing or blistering of the skin or rash
- Sinus pain and congestion (sinusitis)
- Back pain
- Increase in certain white blood cells or low platelet count
- Low blood sugar levels (in diabetic patients)
- Feeling anxious, somnolence, impaired vision
- Fast heartbeat(tachycardia), dry mouth
- Upset stomach, taste disturbance (dysgeusia)
- Abnormal liver function
- Eczema, redness of skin, hives (urticaria), severe drug rash
- Joint pain (arthralgia), pain in extremity,
- Tendon pain, flulike illness, decreased haemoglobin (blood protein)
- Increased level of uric acid, increased hepatic enzymes or creatine phosphokinase in the blood
There are no reviews yet.