Electral Powder 4.4Gm
* Mkt: FDC Limited
* Country of Origin: INDIA
* Delivery charges if applicable will be applied at checkout
Electral powder is oral rehydration salt (ORS). It is used for the replacement of fluid and electrolytes and maintenance of hydration in diarrhea, vomiting and other conditions where there is a loss of water and electrolytes.
Key Composition of Electral powder:
- Sodium chloride
- Potassium chloride
- Sodium citrate
- Dextrose anhydrous
Therapeutic uses of Electral powder:
- It is used for replacement of fluid and electrolytes and maintenance of hydration in diarrhea, vomiting and other conditions where there is a loss of water and electrolytes
Side effects of Electral powder:
Electral powder generally won’t cause any side effects. If you experience any unusual symptoms, check with your physician.
- Take this medicine by mouth.
- Reconstitute the entire contents of sachet in one litre of drinking water.
- Use only plastic, glass or stainless-steel container for reconstitution.
- Use only in recommended dilution.
- Any portion of the solution prepared from the oral powder that remains unused for 24 hours after preparation should be discarded.
- Daily dose should be equivalent to patient’s fluid requirement for maintenance and replacement of loses.
- Do not use this if you are allergic to any of its ingredients.
- Electral powder should be used with caution in pregnant or breastfeeding women. Consult your doctor before taking.
- Electral powder should be used with caution in patients suffering from active kidney diseases, heart disease, high blood pressure, diabetes or severe uncontrollable vomiting/diarrhea.
- Tell your doctor about all the medicines you use, including prescription and non-prescription medicines and herbal supplements.