Dicorate ER 500mg Tablet 10S
* Mkt: Sun Pharmaceutical Industries Ltd
* Country of Origin: India
* Delivery charges if applicable will be applied at checkout
DICORATE ER 500MG contains Divalproex sodium which belongs to a class of drugs called anti-epileptics. It is a stable coordination compound comprised of sodium valproate and valproic acid used to treat manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder, epilepsy, and migraine headaches. It is used to treat manic episodes associated with bipolar disorder alone or with other medicines to treat complex partial seizures in adults and children above 10 years of age, simple and complex absence seizures and prevents migraine headaches.
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has directed you. Do not stop or change your dose of this medicine without talking to your doctor. Before using it, tell your doctor if you have or had heart problems, kidney or liver disease, difficulty urinating, depression, or suicidal thoughts. Many other medicines can interfere with it and some should not be taken together so tell your doctor all the medicines you are taking to make sure it is safe.
USES OF DICORATE ER 500MG
- Complex partial seizures in adults and children above 10 years of age
- Simple and complex absence seizures, with or without other seizure types
- Prevent migraine headache
DIRECTIONS FOR USE
Always take this medicine exactly as your doctor has directed you. Do not stop or change your dose of this medicine without talking to your doctor. Swallow it as a whole. Do not chew, crush or break it.
SIDE EFFECTS OF DICORATE ER 500MG
- Red or purple spots on your skin, bruising, bleeding from your mouth, teeth or nose (low blood count)
- Feeling tired and changes in mental status
- Low body temperature (hypothermia)
- Fever, skin rash, hives, sores in your mouth, blistering and peeling of your skin, swelling of your lymph nodes, swelling of your face, eyes, lips, tongue, or throat, trouble swallowing or breathing.
- Drowsiness or sleepiness (elderly)
- Nausea, vomiting
- Stomach pain
- Blurry vision and double vision
- Increased appetite, loss of appetite
- Weight gain
- Hair loss
- Problems with walking or coordination
There are no reviews yet.