Becosules Women Capsule 15S
Becosules women capsule is a health supplement containing multivitamins, multi-minerals, amino acids, and natural extracts that help to increase physical strength and provide energy. It helps to treat deficiency of vitamins and minerals. Also, it is used to treat sore tongue, mouth ulcers and prevent premature greying of hair. It improves iron absorption in the body. It possesses anti-aging properties and helps in the production and maintenance of new cells in the body. It helps to fight infections by improving the immune system. It is essential for people on unusual or reducing diets, inadequate diets such as alcoholics, the elderly, those recovering from surgery, and those with diabetes.
- It helps to treat vitamin and mineral deficiencies by providing adequate nutrients to the body.
- Boosts immunity.
- It helps to improve the absorption of iron from other foods.
- Increases physical strength by strengthening the nervous system and reducing tiredness.
- Helps in growth and muscle development.
- It enhances concentration, memory, coordination, and skill.
Directions for Use
Take medicine in the dose and duration prescribed by your doctor. Please do not take more than the daily recommended dosage. Swallow the tablet/capsule as a whole with a glass of water, preferably with meals or as directed by the physician. Do not try to break/crush/chew the tablet.
Use this medicine as prescribed by your doctor. Sometimes, you may experience common side effects like:
- Muscle pain
- Burning sensation
- Bad taste in the mouth
These side effects do not require medical attention and gradually resolve over time. However, if these symptoms persist or worsen, please consult your doctor promptly.
- Before starting the medication, let your doctor know if you have any liver, kidney, or heart problems and other pre-existing medical conditions.
- If you experience any unusual symptoms or allergic reactions while taking medicine, please discontinue the use and consult your doctor immediately.
- Let your doctor know if you have any surgery scheduled before starting the medication.
- Inform your doctor in advance if you are pregnant, planning to conceive, or breastfeeding before starting the medication.
- If you feel dizzy/sleepy while using this medicine, it is advised to avoid driving and operating machinery until you feel better.
- Limit or avoid alcohol intake while using this medicine to minimize interactions and occurrence of side effects.
- Keep the medicine out of reach of children and pets.
Store in a cool, dry place, protected from direct sunlight and heat.